Your Abu Dhabi Villa
-what you can expect
Living in an Abu Dhabi Villa is usually the first image
conjured up when thinking about expat accommodation.
Whilst villa’s on (and off) the island are plentiful the
quality and surrounding amenities and useable facilities are greatly
So, what should you lbe looking for?
Top villa locations and top quality villa’s are snapped up
It helps to understand the residential
areas of Abu Dhabi when choosing
where you wish to settle and gives you a good idea of what you can
expect to pay for different locations.
General Villa Information
- Air conditioning costs in a Villa are higher than an
- Compound Villa’s often (but not always) have some sort of
facilities available to residents such as a pool or Jacuzzi.
- The new Villa Compounds are more likely to offer a shared
gym, pool, kids room and tennis or soccer Astroturf area.
- Independent Villas usually have bigger gardens and more
space overall, but no shared facilities.
- Covered parking is usually available, garaged parking would
be an uncommon bonus.
- Usually there is space to park more than one vehicle
(sometimes a boat on the curb out front).
- Villa’s are almost always more than two levels
with numerous balconies – that are almost always NOT childproofed.
- Tend to have electric cookers (rather than gas)
- Can have strict rules when it comes to fitting a satellite
dish – check carefully before you sign the dotted line.
- Independent Villa's are dotted all over Abu Dhabi with
popular clusters near the Corniche at both Al Khaldiyah and Tourist
- Villa Compounds with shared facilities start in Al Karamah
and are found down and off the island.
You might also be interested in before
moving to Abu Dhabi
and Set Up